Jesy Nelson goes for grunge-glam as she poses outside the Radio One Teen Awards at Wembley Stadium.
Jade Thirlwall enjoyed some time off as she shopped in London in this cosy all-in-one!
Jade’s exact Nike Dunk Hi Skinny Sable shoes aren’t available online anymore.
- OnePiece Lusekofte Purple/White Jumpsuit (£142/$229)
Upon arriving in the UK Taylor Swift kicked off her stay with a shopping trip in the fashion hub of London – Portobello Road market.
Taylor’s shoes are sold out in navy which she wears, however black is available.
Jesy Nelson still looks effortlessly stylish as she prepares to get glammed up ahead of Leigh-Anne Pinnock’s birthday party.
Jesy’s exact backpack is this Vans Realm Leopard Print Backpack but sadly it’s sold out. Below is an alternative.
Jesy’s jacket is the Ragged Priest Leather Studded Strap Jacket from their AW/12 ’50 Shades of Babe’ collection. Ragged Priest is available in Topshop.
Mollie King dazzles once again in a simple-yet-stunning outfit as she poses for a photoshoot in the Hollywood Hills.
Mollie’s exact Topshop Sakura Heels are sold out but below are a great alternative. We will update if we find Mollie’s exact shorts.
- Warehouse Bee Print Shirt (£45/$72)
- AX Paris Faux Suede Heels (£33/$53)
- Vila Faux Leather Shorts (£28/$45)
Image credit: DailyMail.co.uk/XposurePhotos.com
Eleanor Calder and 1D boyfriend Louis Tomlinson attended a gig with X Factor wild-card Adam Burridge in London.
As Eleanor’s coat and shoes are rather pricey we have included some amazing alternatives.
- Burberry Mid-Length Cotton Garbadine Leather Detail Trench Coat (£990/$1595)
- Gryphon Pleated Trench Coat from the Outnet (£108/$174)
- Mulberry Black Sponged Pebble Bag (£395/$636)
- Zara Combined Fabric Trousers (£36/$57)
- Church’s Classic Burwood Leather Brogues (£273/$440)
- Topshop Kambridge Leather Brogues (£52/$83)
Tulisa looks ready for the British winter as she arrives once more at BBC Radio One studios in Maida Vale.
We wil update when we find Tulisa’s exact jacket and beanie.